What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. So your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions.
- We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
- To send periodic emails to you.
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes! Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow us through your browser settings) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We only disclose Name, Business Address, Business Phone Number and Email Address.
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our websites at https://www.jayco-llc.com, http://www.jaycollc.com and, https://www.jaycoapps.com
This policy was last modified on November 12, 2018
2534 Birch Ave
The Villages, Florida 32162 USA